Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Success and Kittens



Counting down the days until we shoot 'The Voyage'. I am so excited to finally be getting new things in store, as it has been a year since I released the last Hopeless range. And that is most definitely too long! I have been doing quite a bit of soul searching about my little business, and where I want to take it. I am easily overwhelmed by it all, and while I have very big dreams I definitely struggle with all the day to day decisions, and success (depending on how you want to define it) seems very far away. To me, success would be being able to support myself doing what I truly love - so here is hoping that its coming soon. How would you define success? Gaby xoxo

3 comments:

Bra Queen said...

It takes a long time to find your feet in business. It's full of highs and lows, for me it's been a matter of following my gut and doing what's right and staying true to myself. My mission is and I never stray from it- it is Help, Motivate & Inspire. All of my writing, ideas & decisions are based on that. Finally after 4 solids years I am now starting to reap the rewards and it feels great. I am actually putting something together at the moment that you may be interested in :) It will launch next year and it will change your life!
I wrote this post one day when I was feeling much the same as you do now.
Much Success
Renee xx

Wikifashion said...

I think success is doing something that you love and are passionate about. That is certainly you! I think that it is only a matter of time with your hard work, talent and exquisite undergarments that you will receive monetary success also. Can't wait to see your next collection :)

Gaby and Jane said...

I agree with you both! It is definitely about the journey so much, and if you don't enjoy the journey then its a waste of time.