Saturday, November 7, 2009

Celebrity.

1. Christina Aguilera's Shoe Wall. Only slightly jealous. 
2. Katy Perry + 1 Beyonce at the MTV Europe Music Awards. I know she is not for everyone but I love Katy Perry's style. She wears a lot of lingerie inspired and pinup style outfits so its a bit of a no-brainer as to why I like it. And it makes me so freaking happy to see someone in a Viktor and Rolf gown I cannot even get the words out. I also hold onto the dream that one day she might wear a pair of Hopeless knickers on national TV or on a film clip. Anyone have any ideas how I can get in touch with her?! Gaby xoxo

4 comments:

Wikifashion said...

Oh my- Christina's shoe wall is amazing!

sisters in black frocks said...

now that is a mother f***ing closet!

Young Mind said...

I love the pin-up look, and Katy Perry in general! I know she has an active online presence (somewhere in the world wide web) so you could always myspace/twitter/email her?

Natalia said...

Oh my! That shoe wall! Amazing...Katy Perry does tweet I believe...I wonder if you could get in touch with her that way?