Sunday, November 8, 2009

Carnivale


I have been watching the series 'Carnivale' for the past few days, and it is really making me think about travel more than anything! As well as being very pretty to watch I am somewhat envious of their nomadic lifestyle. I really wish I could go on a tropical jungle adventure, or sea voyage, or something along those lines. I am just really itching to see different parts of the world, especially those off the beaten track. So far in my life I have seen a few parts of Australia, Hong Kong, Paris, New York, LA and North Carolina. More than anything I am desperate to visit South America and pretty much everywhere in the Caribbean. Hopefully one day I will sell enough knickers to fund my adventures! Gaby xoxo

2 comments:

jacqui said...

these photos are fabulous!
love your blog!

x

Pretty Little Pictures said...

Wow, these images are spectacular, what a lovely blog you have!