Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dagmar Rousset


I have been meaning to post about this wonderful little store for such a long time and have finally gotten my act into gear! They stock both Hopeless and Hopelessly Devoted pieces, amongst a myriad of unique and beautiful handmade pieces. Tucked away in a little side street in St Kilda, Melbourne, they are open Friday, Saturday and Sunday 12-5pm. Please go and visit, you won't be disappointed at all the treasures! Gaby xoxo

Edit: And for those not in Melbourne - you can visit their website and online shop HERE!

6 comments:

Dagmar Rousset said...

You're a doll, Gaby! :)

Young Mind said...

Oh wow, I didn't know your things were stocked there! Even more reason to go :)

NeverEverEmma said...

Hey! I didn't know you were there too Gaby! You can see my bibs in your photos. :D

I can't wait til November - I get to go to Melbourne and drop in to visit.

Gaby and Jane said...

Hurray!

Poke Salad Annie said...

wow, this place looks marvelous! if only they had one on my side of the world :(

Gaby and Jane said...

Goodness I can't believe I forgot to link the blog and website!!!!!! Will edit the post now.....