Friday, September 4, 2009

New Hopeless Lingerie - The Voyage

Finally! This explains my lack of blogging and general distance lately, I have been so crazy busy getting this all together. Forgive the quality of photos, I just couldn't wait to show everyone. The show was amazingly stressful, so many hiccups. A shoe fell off, a camisole strap broke and didn't go out, amongst a bazillion other things. But now I just can't wait to get the photoshoot done and get it all into the shop! Anyway, I really hope everyone likes it, and as soon as I get some better photos I will put them up too. You can see them all individually at my flickr here. The best thing was probably how many of my friends and family came along, I honestly think that despite the fact it was a group show with 5 other brands, most of the audience was there for me!! Gaby xoxo

13 comments:

incalesco said...

What a great achievement! Well done, you need to spoil yourself now to celebrate.

vanilla pixie (Carley) said...

Hooray!! Glad it's all over & you can have a rest :D

Congratulations - your stuff is stunning (love the colour palette)

Natalia said...

Fabulous fabulous! What a great achievement!

Gaby and Jane said...

Thanks so much everyone :)

michvanetta said...

Congratulations Gaby, it all looks fabulous.

Hope you celebrated in grand style.

myownlittleuniverse said...

wow, everything looks absolutely amazing! i love your style. those girls are brave walking out there in those little things ;)

Deb said...

Amazing, especially considering the lack of organisation on the part of the parade organisers!!! Congrats!!!

sisters in black frocks said...

gorgeous new stuff to inspire new drawings!

Chrisy said...

A big congrats on your achievement...I'm sure it was extremely stressful but gosh, I feel so proud of you!...and let's hope Spokes n Daggers will soon be on the lips of all fashionistas!

Kat said...

very sexy!!!

minxinblack said...

it is beautiful! congratulations! <3

Edel said...

Wow congrats! Really liking your work, always had a soft spot for lingerie after it being my first part-time job.

Emma said...

Well done! I am sure it was worth it all in the end. Looks great!