Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Morning Inspiration - The Selby




Anyone who has not yet visited www.theselby.com - Be warned, be prepared to say goodbye to at least a couple of hours where your eyes will be glued to the screen - next, next, next. Inspiration after inspiration. It is basically a blog of the most beautiful and interesting interiors of fashion designers, models, writers and all sorts of other creatives in between. I am setting aside some time this afternoon to catch up on what I have missed, and also take some pictures of my own interior. I don't have a fancy camera but I would like to share some of my favourite things. First image - The office of Inès de la Fressange - model and designer. Second and Third image - Inside Tina Kalivas' studio and home - I cannot stop looking at the bra. Has given me a billion ideas for One Of A Kind pieces for Hopeless. Gaby xoxo

3 comments:

YeYe said...

wow! love the bra!

Clare said...

That bra is breath-taking! Definitely very inspiring

Admin said...

The bra is lovely! Really really beautifull.