Thursday, September 17, 2009

Life Without Zoe




'Life Without Zoe' is one of 3 short stories that make up the film 'New York Stories'. I watched this so many times when I was very young, and always fast forwarded and rewound to watch the party scene over and over. I was so glad when I saw this again for the first time in probably 20 years, and still found myself enchanted by it. The general consensus seems to be that this is the least interesting of the 3 films (directed by Francis Coppola, others directed by Martin Scorcese and Woody Allen), but I disagree mainly for sentimental reasons. And the fact that is seems to be sponsored by Chanel really doesn't hurt either. Edit: Have just discovered it was co written with Sofia Coppola, who had just done an internship at Chanel. Gaby xoxo

No comments: