Friday, September 25, 2009

This Week.









Some things I have been thinking about this week

1. Space Photography. We are an amazingly small part of the universe.
2. Betsey Johnson - My first fashion love. Still going strong after many many years.
3. Brigitte Bardot. Watched a crap film of hers called 'Viva maria' - but there was this amazing still. So it was worth it.
4. Louise Goldin- Beautiful.
5. Stalactites and stalagmites. You can find inspiration anywhere.
6. A photo of me at work, by my good friend Justin Power. This is where I spend most of my time. Justin also takes some of the most incredible landscape pictures I have ever seen.

Gaby xoxo

4 comments:

Wikifashion said...

I love the red knickers, they are so beautiful. They look like something Dorothy would have worn.

Chrisy said...

Yes I read or watch programs about 'space' and they're mind blowing...so hard to comprehend the vastness of it...Great to see the photo of you playin with your knickers!

Gaby and Jane said...

hahah 'playin with my knickers'

haha :)

Joolz said...

Don't you just love Betsey - so freakin great! Your blog is looking great :)