Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Inglorious Basterds and Cigarette Girls

I just got home from seeing Inglorious Basterds, what a fantastic piece of film making. I was completely enthralled the whole way through, so many unexpected twists and turns. I wish more movie experiences were like this. I watch a lot of films, and while I can appreciate them on many different levels, I am rarely as pulled in as I was with this. 10/10.

Oh and there was a fantastic cigarette girl, which reminded me of the one in Desperately Seeking Susan. Gaby xoxo

3 comments:

Chrisy said...

Looking forward to seeing this one...I actually had a gig as a cigarette girl once...years after they weren't around any more...at a private conference where they could still get away with stunts like that....much as I hate cigarettes it was fun and good for the ego!

Gaby and Jane said...

Haha wow that sounds fun!

I definitely want to make a cigarette girl outfit one day, perhaps a whole range even!

Gaby

Poke Salad Annie said...

oh, i can't wait to see this! great photos :)