Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Feelin' Fine

A few days ago I decided that this was the time for me to really start taking care of myself. Properly paying attention to what I eat, and making sure to get some form of exercise in everyday. Its day 3, and I am feeling great. Who knows if this will be the time it lasts, because I do make this decision at least once a month. But something feels different this time. Anyway, this is a collection of some of the things I am looking forward to wearing and doing when I shed a few pounds - stay-ups, short shorts, bicycle rides, and just generally feeling better about myself. Gaby xoxo

5 comments:

Bra Queen said...

I love your blog! It's so pretty and the visuals are just fantastic.

Good Work

Bra Queen x

Kelsey Genna said...

what a beautiful post! love the bike! x

Chrisy said...

Good luck honey...I have the same regular chat with myself...and that bicycle...it's gorgeousness personified!

Gaby and Jane said...

Thanks so much guys! Gaby xoxo

Bright Light Warrior Nika Marie said...

Your blog is beautiful. I'm on that journey also this month!!!