Friday, July 31, 2009

All I do is dream of you


I think I have decided that Singin' in the Rain is my all time favourite movie. Gene Kelly, what a dreamboat! I wish men were more like that today. So dashing. I also love Debbie Reynolds so much in this film, her character is so sweet with this most amazing voice. I have decided this will be the first in a series of Singin' in the Rain posts, there are so many pictures I couldn't possibly narrow it down. Above, is Debbie Reynolds and dancers wearing these ridiculous basket playsuit kind of outfits in pink and gold, singing 'All I do is dream of you the whole night through'. You can't help but smile.
Gaby xoxo

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

My mom's name is Jean Kelly...now isn't that somethin?

Kelsey Genna said...

I've never seen this movie, but I want too so much now!! xxx

Jo said...

This is by far my favourite movie.
When I was growing up, I had a list of three things a man had to do to impress me, 'Dance like Gene Kelly' was number 2!!

Also, my own personal dreamboat put this 'All I do is dream of you' on a mixtape for me.

Whattamanwhattamanwhattaman whatta mighty good man (yes he iiiiiisssss)