Monday, June 22, 2009

Some more drawings



I did quite a few drawings over the weekend. I seem to go in bursts. I probably won't do any for months now haha. Ah well, I would really love to paint these girls on canvas, give them some context, but my painting skills are pretty much non existent. As are my colouring skills. I prefer them in black and white, but I am forcing myself to colour so I can practice. It is a little daunting though, showing them like this, for I don't know how many people to see and judge. Its much scarier than the lingerie stuff for some reason. Anyway, I am trying to brave in the hope it will encourage my desire to practice and improve. I know I have a long way to go but everyone has to start somewhere I guess. Gaby

3 comments:

finchbird said...

Gaby, for what it's worth, I like them - and i like them on paper.Good on you!

Gaby and Jane said...

Thank you :) Its very appreciated :)

AnastasiaC said...

love your drawings!