Thursday, June 25, 2009

Paris Match Surprise

So my birthday surprise was opening night at the ballet! We saw Paris Match, and it was amazingly beautiful, I absolutely loved it. I haven't been in so long and it was just such a joy. Before we went we also ate dinner at my uncles house, and his partner cooked up a beautiful feast and lovely cupcakes for the end too. I had a fantastic day, and am definitely still in birthday mode! Not getting much done today other than pottering around the house. Gaby

6 comments:

Chrisy said...

Who ooooh lucky you! Beautiful blog here!

Gaby and Jane said...

Thank you so much! xoxo

FashionConsciou$ said...

Lucky you - happy birthday! :)

Bobishi said...

I love the bunny. nice addition:) hehe

RocketGirl said...

Happy birthday :)

morningelectric said...

Love the black-trim on that dress. Happy birthday!! x