Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!



I have had a fantastic day already and its only just past 10am! Nick gave me two fantastic presents this morning - an amazing book of Bill Ward illustrations - its actually massive, almost A3 size, and 2 inches thick. So much inspiration in there for me to draw. He also got a 2 DVD set of Evil Dead and Evil Dead 2 - and they come with actual Books of the Dead! They are all squishy and feel gross like dead zombie skin haha and on Evil Dead 2 you press the eye and it makes zombie screaming noises. As I was walking up the stairs to my flat this morning I saw a hot air balloon going right over my house! It was actually really close and the pictures don't really do any justice to how impressive it was. I like to think it was a birthday ballon for me. I am so excited about my surprise tonight too. Yay! Gaby xoxo

4 comments:

Ange said...

awww happy birthday Gaby! Hope you have a lovely day!

(yay! first comment)

Natalia said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS GABY! hugs! xo

Bobishi said...

Happy Birthday Gaby! Hope you had an awesome day:) What a nice boy you have! Such thoughtful presents:) xx

Vickie said...

Happy Birthday Gaby :)