Friday, May 8, 2009

Good things come to those who wait

So I have been working pretty hard to juggle/balance all the things in my life recently, and I think I am actually doing an OK job. It is really hard working on the weekends to support Hopeless, when I really want to use those days to catch up on sewing, but I finally realised today that the less I whinge and complain about it, the easier it will be to stay on top of everything else. My part time job is actually pretty good really, and at the end of the day it is only going to help my business with some extra dollars. There are so many other things I dream of doing, especially my little stationary range that I have been sitting on for so many months. And making this into a 3 column blog. I dream about that haha. And bags. And overcoats. I can never find overcoats I really like. I just have to keep telling myself that it will all come in good time. -Gaby.

1 comment:

Pippi Langstrumpf said...

You're inspiring! All your talent and your fabulous ideas are coming to fruition. It's a hard slog but you'll be a big success!