Monday, May 25, 2009

Bigger Things





Its funny how often I manage to get upset at the littlest of things. And blow them up into these ginormous things that I cannot stop thinking about and ruin my work flow, my creativity and my whole day. Its one thing I would really like to change about myself. Here is to that. There are bigger and better things to spend energy on than what is on my mind at the moment. Big hair and big bows for instance. My photo shoot went so well, but I do have to wait a while for photos. And Tim Burton, so amazingly inspiring. I would love one day to be something like him, and be such a recognizable creative force. If I am ever going to get there, I do need to get over these little things. So consider this my foot being put down.

1 comment:

Poke Salad Annie said...

here here! that's good advice for me too :)