Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Practice makes perfect

Ok so this is a little scary, but something I have wanted to do for a long time. I have decided to give myself daily drawing exercises, to post here on the blog, so that hopefully my drawing and design skills will improve! So this morning I gave myself 15 minutes with a timer, and this lovely little deer was the only thing I was allowed to look at. So they look pretty crude, and I think I was conscious the whole time that I would be posting these on the blog, and nervous about it, so hopefully over time I will be more free and it will all come together a little more nicely.

5 comments:

Natalia said...

Great i-deer!

*groans*

Seriously - a fab idea to become disciplined and train the mind...I need that...

Ange said...

ahhhh do i see some cute dresses and shorts coming??! can't wait!!!

carmel said...

Well done Gaby :) Can't wait for some of those designs to come to life

Alissa said...

Gorgeous as usual Gaby! there is some pieces in there i am ultra excited about from the looks of the drawings..... it pretty cool to see your process. good on you!

Gaby and Jane said...

Ekk, this is scary. Perhaps I should do the same!
Jane