Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Seven Pounds


I cry during Oprah. I cry during disaster documentaries. I cry when there are puppy's on TV. This movie was the saddest thing I have ever seen. And there was jellyfish in it, my favourite sea creature. There was also craft, and stationary. It played on one of my biggest fears in all my life - which I won't spoil for anyone who has not seen it yet. It has left me speechless. I feel amazingly sad, but also so many other things. I don't know. Just bring tissues.

4 comments:

Jen said...

I hate that we can't talk about it...in fear of ruining it for someone else. It was a very moving film! My husband of 14 yrs. cried in the theatre....a first!
-10oneworld on Etsy

Cathe Holden said...

cry baby.

(he he, had to say that.)

I might wait for the DVD release, so I can cry in my room.

Sara said...

I can't wait to see this movie. I have no idea what it's about because the trailers make it hard to figure out. I'm glad to know that other people recommend it. :)

kimforbeads said...

I have not seen it, so thank you for not spilling whatever. I do want to see it, I will bring tissues.